1. Your Personal Data
2. Collection of Personal Data
2.1 Generally, CTEH collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit forms relating to any of our services;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our representatives and agents;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our activities and other initiatives;
- when we receive references from our partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
2.2 If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse and/or children), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
2.3 You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with services you have requested.
3. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Generally, CTEH collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests and responding to complaints;
- manging the infrastructure and operations of CTEH and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime, analysing and managing other commercial risks;
- conducting audits, reviews and analysis of our internal processes, action planning and managing commercial risks;
- compliance with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- providing services, products and benefits to you;
- publicise and conduct marketing;
- sending you details of services, special offers and rewards,
- any other purpose relating to any of the above.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
CTEH will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in Singapore:
- agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational services to CTEH, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, storage, archival or other services;
- banks and their respective service providers;
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data
6. Contact Us
Updated 2 Dec 2020.